Options for members aged 65+

From age 65, you can withdraw some or all of your savings in the standard and locked sections of UniSaver. Use form 10 in-service withdrawal [external link]. Some universities stop contributing on behalf of members from age 65. Use form 4 stop or restart contributions [external link] if, at this point, you want to stop your own contributions to the scheme. While you can stop contributions at any age and withdraw your funds from age 65, you cannot withdraw from the scheme until you leave work. At that point, you can exit the scheme by completing form 12 leaving form [external link]. One further point – if you choose to continue contributing to the scheme, your minimum contribution increases from 3% to 4% if your employer is no longer contributing on your behalf. Increase your contributions if you need to using form 3 change contributions [external link].