These graphs only include asset-based fees (deducted from scheme returns). Many KiwiSaver schemes also charge a separate monthly administration fee (deducted from member's accounts). UniSaver does not. UniSaver does charge transaction fees to individual UniSaver members for making withdrawals etc (see 'Other charges' below). Typically, KiwiSaver schemes do not charge individual transaction fees.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in the display of these fee figures, neither UniSaver Limited nor any other person accepts responsibility for any errors.
We charge the following transaction fees to your account:
- A fee of $50 for the second and any subsequent investment choice elections you make in each calendar year (the first election is currently free of charge).
- A first-home withdrawal fee of $275.39.
- A fee of $108.85 for a significant financial hardship or subsequent home withdrawal.
Retained members only
- An administration fee of $4.36 per month for retained members.
- A fee of $39.66 for second and subsequent withdrawals by a retained member in any calendar year (the first withdrawal is currently free of charge).
- A one-off establishment fee of $111.61 for setting up a regular withdrawal facility by a retained member.
- A termination fee of $39.66 for retained members closing their account.
These service fees were updated on 23 August 2023.
Any amounts deducted from your accounts are shown on the annual account statement we send you each year.