Are you eligible to join UniSaver?
You are eligible to join UniSaver if you are a permanent part-time or full-time employee of a participating employer. You may also be able to join if you are a fixed-term employee. Fixed-term employees can only participate in UniSaver’s locked section.
You must meet age and citizenship criteria to join the locked section. This is part of the requirement for receiving government contributions. You must be:
- a New Zealand citizen or be entitled to live in New Zealand indefinitely
- aged 18 years or over.
Membership is available to eligible permanent and fixed-term employees of:
- The University of Auckland
- Auckland UniServices Limited
- The University of Waikato
- Massey University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Victoria Link Limited t/a Wellington UniVentures
- University of Canterbury
- Lincoln University
- Lincoln Hospitality Limited
- Lincoln Agritech Limited
- University of Otago
- Universities New Zealand
- Academic Quality Agency for New Zealand Universities