Death benefit

We will pay your benefit to your personal representatives if you die while you are an active member of UniSaver or while you are entitled to a deferred benefit from the scheme.

Making a claim

The deceased member’s personal representative(s) or a lawyer acting on their behalf needs to complete a Death claim. Personal representative(s) means:

The following documentation must be enclosed with the form:

* Probate or letters of administration are required for accounts of $15,000 or more.

back to top